Is lemlist the perfect fit for your business? Here’s all you need to know…
Do you know what is the most efficient marketing method to expand your business? The most preferred channel by both the customers and organizations is email. The research report published by the Direct Marketing Association (DMA) states that the Return on Investment for email marketing is the highest of all i.e., £38.33 for every pound spent.
So, if you have a business or service which aims to build an online presence email marketing is the go-to option. Now if you are wondering how to get started, let me introduce you to Lemlist. It is an outreach platform used by 10000+ people and comes with a 14-day free trial!
Lemlist assists you to start conversations with personalized cold emails and generate leads. It can help you stand out and create campaigns that yield results. It comes with various features-
- Send customized emails: using personalized images, company logos, landing pages, and videos. One can improve user engagement and response rate but building connections through emails. It uses liquid syntax to alter and optimize the closing and opening sentences. This relies on the data they have about the customer.
- Sales automation platform: Companies start contact with customers by establishing multichannel sequences. Expand your communication with leads from emails to cold calling and social selling. Receive instant notifications and use a one-click calls service by Connecting Aircall & lemlist. Another instance of the sequence is by linking your LinkedIn profile with your email. This feature can send connection requests plus email to improve exposure.
- Automate Follow-ups by creating the correct sequence of emails. Add necessary delay, and schedule based on time zone. Personalize content according to the stage at which the customer is. You can analyze patterns based on various schedules, tests, and improvised strategies.
- Real-time insights and team collaboration: For efficiency and flow, the entire team must be synchronized and work as a whole. They receive updates about the stage of customer engagement. Teams can assign tasks, add notes, and use a one-tap contact service to improve workflow.
- Templates: Lemlist provides you with a plethora of templates to choose from. Select whether it’s for promotions, sales, recruiting, networking, follow-ups, or scheduling. You name it they’ll have it. They provide you with statistics on open and reply rates making it easier for you to decide. Additionally, you can run A/B split tests to understand which template works the best.
- Integrations: Lemist provides the following –
One-click integration with email service providers like Outlook, Google, and SMTP.Customer relationship management (CRM) integrations with tools like Salesforce, Hubspot, Pipedrive, etc. Zapier is a tool that allows work automation by app integration. This connects apps like Google Sheets, Calendly, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads, etc.
Lemist has a community of over 20k members on Facebook. They provide blogs, articles, video tutorials, and guides. This helps people to get started and dive deep into the world of email marketing.
Lemlist has a massive number of alternatives to compete with.
I have created a summarized infographic to compare the most famous tools. I have jotted down their key features. We’ll be comparing Lemlist with Woodpecker, Mailshake, and Snov.io.
Selecting the right email marketing tool is subjective to the needs of the user. It depends on the workflow, existing practices of a team, the size of the team, and the goal they are trying to achieve.
Lemlist works great for teams looking for innovative ideas for their emails. They can work on testing and building their strategies. Woodpecker is a better option when the team needs to focus on a specific niche. It offers a wider range of app integrations when compared to lemlist. It has its own call application for android, unlike Lemlist which depends on Aircall. Both platforms provide great guidance for new users and have a strong community.
Mailshake has similar pricing and features. It is popular for providing efficient CRM integrations. Unlike Lemlist it doesn’t provide dynamic page landings. It utilizes Artificial Intelligence for emailing. Both platforms provide A/B testing and template management.
Snov.io provides a lot of features in one platform so it cuts down the need to navigate to other sites. This increases complexity for newbies. Thus, the reason people do not find this tool user-friendly. Moreover, it’s a cheaper option.
With a community of over 20k members, it’s obvious that lemlist has many satisfied clients. They are rated 4.6/5 owing to their simplistic yet efficient approach. The users love personalizable images and landing pages followed by lemwarm analytics. Some call it a “Top of the List Email Marketing Solution”.
The Capterra reviews show users value the features we discussed earlier. Yet, the user interface is not suited to many. The use of a grey and white theme made the platform unintuitive and hard to navigate. Other sources reflect a similar pattern with people expecting advanced and smooth features.
Another issue was reported by a YouTuber named Alex Berman. According to him since almost every template has 2–3 variables then the percentage data should vary w.r.t. Variation. But since a combined figure is provided it is likely to be inaccurate. He also reported some typos in the templates. DUH Human Error!!
Given that lemlist started in 2018, it’s up to a good start. Regardless of minor issues, leading companies like Zendesk, Meero, Malt, SAP, and Uber use it.
Conclusively, Lemlist serves as a streamlined option for email marketing. It successfully satisfies the majority of its users.